Sunday 20 April 2008

I don't usually do "Cute"




I do not usually do "cute" cards but thought I would share these three with you.


The first two are using Magnolia and Sugar Nellie stamps. I decided that I really needed something in my stamp collection that is perfect for really cute little girls cards and I think they will be perfect.


The third card is using a "Fluffles" Stampendous stamp. Janette is solely to blame for this purchase :-) She made me a gorgeous little Get Well card using this stamp, after my recent surgery and it cheered me up no end...... It was just one of those "must have" images


I need a lot more practice with watercolouring (not at all confident as yet) but I am sure I can learn if I practise enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...