Sunday 17 August 2008

More Gift Bags




After making my first gift bag ( Lovely as a Tree set in earlier post) and with a craft stall to fill up for this Thursday ........yes that's right THIS Thursday I decided I had better get my finger out.


I came up with these gift bags for either the arrival of a new baby or for a baby's birthday or Christening gift. I was going to leave some bags plain white but after looking at the photos I have decided I will go back and stamp the bags with the tiny bird and flowers from the Wild About You set. They will only take a few minutes to do but they do look better I think)


I am really pleased with these bags and they are so easy to do ( original idea from Tutorial by Heather over a UStamp)

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Maria,

I love the idea of these bags for enclosing a gift for a baby.
Tony's daughter Laura is expecting so I may have to pinch the idea...if I remember in 7 months time to enclose what I am going to knit for her :)
TFS
Hugs
Janette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...