Wednesday 24 September 2008

New Catalogues are Right here waiting for YOU

Just a very quick post to let you know that I now have the new Stampin' Up! catalogues. I am very busy making up catalogue goody bags. The cost is £5 plus postage and for that you will receive the scruptious new catalogue plus additional gifts from me.

Please email me mariamitchell64@yahoo.co.uk and reserve your copy now. I have a limited number of the new catalogue until my next order arrives so act now to avoid delays. (I will email confirmation of your reserved catalogue on a first come first served basis)

I will be placing an order on 1st October so please feel free to contact me if you wish to place an order. Please remember that I am more than happy to take individual small orders too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...