Saturday 22 August 2009

Time out ! ! ! !

Unfortunately I am not sharing a card creation with you today as I have not been able to get a spare moment to craft over the past four days. I do usually get withdrawal symptoms if I don't get into my craft room for at least a short time everyday, yesterday was an exception as we took my Great Niece out for the day which was just a fulfilling.
We went to Lakeland Animal Park in the Lake District for the day. On the drive there we had bouts of torrential rain but luckily we only had one more really bad shower just after we arrived and then it was gorgeous weather for the rest of the day. I took this giraffe photo which shows how sunny it was and how beautiful the blue skies looked with those cotton wool fluffy clouds.

I am hoping to get some serious crafting done later today and tomorrow as I have two classes to prepare for Thur and Fri. I will show the class samples once I have them made.

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

Maria this picture put a smile on my face, looks like you had a wonderful time. Hugs M xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...