Tuesday 12 January 2010

We still have snow


Just thought I would share another snow picture with you. This is how my rear garden still looks, three weeks after it was first covered with snow and all the roads on our estate look the same. Luckily hubby's car does have snow tires so we have been able to get out for essential food shopping etc but my little car has not moved since the Sunday after boxing day.

I usually love snow but being housebound for virtually 3 weeks and having been suffering with a nasty hacking cough seems to have had an extremely negative effect on my creativity. I do feel more positiveand creative today however (maybe because I have my Stampin Up! Sale-a-Bration order due to be delivered) so I am making a start on a special birthday card for my Mother-in-Law. Her birthday is on 24th January so I shall be very pleased to get it completed today ready for posting in plenty of time to reach her.
Tomorrow I will be working on my card making class for Thursday 28th of this month. We will be making a lovely box with matching 4"x4" cards using the gorgeous Bella Bleu designer papers. If you would like more information or wish to join me for this class please contact me as places are limited.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...