Thursday 8 April 2010

Oh my goodness do I have exciting news




Oh my goodness do I have some exciting news for you all today.







Stampin'Up! have decided they are renovating their whole colour structure. This means we are set to lose quite a number of our current colours but boy are they giving us some gorgeous ones to compensate. For the first time ever we will see USA colours here in the UK, like Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and they will be part of the new 40 Core Colours so will be here to stay.

In addition, just like in the States we will also be getting 5 NEW "In Colours" each year and they will stay for 2 years at a time. So after this first year( when we will just get the first 5 in colours) we will always have 40 core colours plus 10 In Colours at any one time.



Some of you will no doubt see colours on the retiring list that you absolutely love so I would encourage you to gradually build up your own little stockpile. The new colours collections will be available from the 2010/2011 new catalogue which doesn't come out until October so you all have a good 6 months to collect your retiring colours.
As much as there are a couple of colours that I will miss, I am really excited about the changeand I will be first in the queue for getting all those delicious colours we have only dreamedabout until now. How many of you have looked at the USA "In Colours" over the years and wished we had even one set ? Just imagine....from October we will have 15 NEW BASIC / CORE COLOURS which will include those colours we have drooled over AND a brand new set of 5 "In Colours". I think I will be in heaven with all the new colours to choose from.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...