Tuesday 1 June 2010

My Upline and My Friend

Jenny and I
Jane, Val and myself

Jenny and Jo


Sorry I have not been around for a few days, I have been away to Bournemouth for a mini holiday. I travelled down to Dorset to help my SU Upline Jenny with her All Day Extravaganza Event.
Jenny held this event jointly with a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator Jo, who had her downline Helen to help out too. The 3 projects were all stunning and everyone seemed to have a lovely time.
I have been part of Jenny's team for 2 years and she has become my very good friend. She constantly inspires me with her work and strengthens me with her support. Making the special effort to travel down and help has enabled me to give something back and say "thanks for everything Jen"

I had an extra wonderful time as I also got to spend some time with two other members of our Stampin' Up team Jane and Val (like myself, they are Jenny's downline) This morning we have all just booked for the Stampin Up Convention event for November so will now be counting down the days til we are all together again. We may not be the biggest Stampin' Up team out there but we sure know how to have a ball when we get together and we are a "little" loud hee hee. It was lovely to see you girls and can't wait for our Hilton High Jinks hee hee

2 comments:

Vikki said...

Wow Maria,
You looked like you had a fantastic time x x x Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Vikki

Emma Joyner said...

Wish that I could have joined you all down in Bournemouth!! However, I'm really looking forward to some Hilton hilarities!! LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...