Monday 18 April 2011

New Classes on offer

Hi there Apologies for the lack of posts over the past couple of weeks or so. I have been beavering away on a heap of new classes and they have taken all my attention. For such a long time my regular ladies have been asking for more classes and I have finally worked out a timetable that will allow me to do a regular Thursday class. I will be doing the class at 12.30pm and then again at 6.30pm for those ladies who cannot make the daytime class. The new timetable of classes commences on Thursday 28th April with my "Lovely as a Tree" class ( this is our regular Christmas Cards class which will now be set as the last Thursday of each month) Please book your places in good time as space is limited and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Please also advise if you would like to be at the afternoon or evening session.
The next 5 Classes are as follows;


28th April Lovely as a Tree Christmas Class

5th May Clearly for You Wallet and Cards

12th May Baby Blossoms Box and Cards

19th May Greenhouse Garden Fancy Folds

26th May Vintage Style Christmas Class


For those of you who have expressed an interest in classes for you and your own group of friends please contact me for further available dates. I am happy to discuss your individual requirements with you and I will seek to provide alternative dates where possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...