Thursday 19 May 2011

Challenge for May




As you know my upline Jenny offers up a challenge each month to all of us in her team. We don't have any pressure to play along but a growing number of us ARE joining in each month and I think it is a brilliant way to get us thinking creatively.



Some months Jenny's challenges have us all scratching our heads to come up with a card that fits the bill and other months it comes to me immediately. This month Jenny set us the task of doing a card with a different fold than a usual run of the mill opening. I had no hesitation in the fold I chose to do and it was lovely to re-visit one that I haven't even thought about for a year or so. I also wanted to use my new Wedding Wheels stamp ( I love the quirkiness of this image) I decided to keep the actual card design fairly simple so as to not distract from the unusual explosion card fold. I therefore used Vanilla and Crumb Cake papers from the Elegant Soiree set and Crumb Cake ink and I think it pulls the card together in a nice understated way.



Please let me know if you like this little card

3 comments:

Kate M said...

I love this little card
Luv
Kate
xx

Monica Gale said...

It is fabulous my lovely !! I love this image as well and not used it yet, now I must, hope you re well xx

Marisa said...

I loved this months challenge Maria. Like you say a great way to get us all thinking and sharing some lovely ideas.

Great to see so many of our team joining in :o) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...