Sunday 3 July 2011

Earl's Birthday

As you all know I usually am 100% Stampin' Up! in my crafting supplies. However today I am sharing something different with you as I needed to make this birthday card and gift-wallet for a 60th Birthday gift for one of my friends husbands. I wanted to use my little Border Terrier stamp as Earl and Glynis have a pair of these lovely dogs and I know Earl will love it.

I made the card first and then made a large wallet to hold a brochure and gift card for our local gym which is a joint present from my family. Well must dash now I have completed these and now need to get ready to go to the actual party.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely card and wallett x

Jay Em's Jaunty Stampin' Designs said...

Love this card especially the stamp. x

Stamping Moments said...

These are gorgeous, I am biased aren't I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...