Thursday 4 December 2008

Season of Joy


Well I have been on a roll again today. I made 12 Christmas cards (mainly just one design but different colourways) before lunchtime and then this evening I have made a further 8 Christmas cards in this design ( with added extra of white ribbon on the left side). Can you tell that I am now feeling quite desperate in my bid to get my cards made lol.


The only drawback of being a card maker is that everyone expects a handmade creation these days. I just KNOW that I would get looks of horror if I were to try and palm people off with shop bought cards now.


Oh well 20 cards completed today to go with my 10 mug gift sets I made yesterday.....now that is not a bad achievement for just two days


How many days do I have left ha ha ha.............................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...