Wednesday 3 December 2008

Silent Night


Thought I had better get a move on with some Christmas cards.......otherwise I can see I will be the one and only card maker who hasn't sent any handmade creations this year. I usually have ALL my 100+ cards made and posted by the end of November but time has got the better of me this year. This is a quickie card to start me off, using one of my all time favourite SU sets "Silent Night"

So for the rest of this week I will be frantically making all those that need posting and getting them in the mail by Monday next week. And then I will have to concentrate on the more intricate "Family and Close Friends" cards and gifts that are just ideas buzzing around in my brain at the moment.

Guess who is going to be up til midnight or later on Christmas Eve this year ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...