Tuesday 20 January 2009

Fun and Fast Notes



I thought I would share with you a couple of cards I made yesterday with my christmas gift from my sister.

The stamps are from the gorgeous Stampin Up set " Fun and Fast Notes. I love this set as there are 8 stamps in the set ( or 16 if you count the sentiment with each image as a seperate stamp) and you would be hard pushed to find a set of stamps that are as comprehensive as this collection. The set includes 8 images and sentiments for : Christmas, Wedding, Get Well, Birthday, Congrats, New Baby, and Thanks.


These cards are just simple little cards as I have been pushed for time this past fortnight. I can't wait until next week when I will definitely have a bit more time for stamping as I want to play some more with this stamp set .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...