Monday 27 April 2009

Forest Friends


Firstly I need to give an apology to my loyal ladies who check out my blog regularly. I have been rushed off my feet in the past week and not been able to craft.


This morning however, for the first time in a week I have managed to create a card. This was for a card ordered by a friend for a 1st Birthday card for her little niece. I am sure she will love the Forest Friend images I have used....who can fail to love them ? they are so cute !


I am making a heap of Baby themed cards this week with crafting partner Vikki so will post pictures as we get them finished.

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Maria, what a great idea to use this set for baby cards! Really lovely! Kate xx

jennynewline said...

Just a beautiful card Maria...who could you possibly mean who`s missing your blogs??? hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...