Saturday 18 April 2009

A Rose is a Rose


I have wanted this stamp set ever since our new Stampin'Up! catalogue came out in September. I knew I would simply HAVE to have it but it has taken until now for me to give in and get it for myself.

I am blown away by how easy this set is to use and after playing around with it for just one day I already "know" it will be one of the sets I keep forever, regardless of if it ever gets retired by Stampin'Up! This card is just the very first card I have made so be prepared to see many more in time.


I just thought I would add that the watermark you can see on my photo is new to me. I followed a link to this lady's blog and purchased some different ones from her. (Karen is very helpful especially to those of us who are somewhat technically challenged)
So if you need a watermark for you website or blog bob on over and take a look HERE

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Maria,
Wow. This card is absolutely stunning, you were right about this set all along! I cannot beleive how easy you make this look.
Stunning Stunning card yet again. Thanks for sharing
Vikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...