Sunday 12 July 2009

My first Christmas card and it's ONLY July

No I have not gone completely nuts......I really have made my first Christmas card for 2009. I have used the gorgeous tree image from the "Old Fashioned Christmas" stamp set and softly coloured it using my wonderful Stampin' Up markers. The base card is Real Red and the ribbon is 5/8" Old Olive.
My Upline Jenny challenged her team to make a Christmas card this week and this is the result. I have to say it did do me a favour as I have the first of my Christmas in July classes on Thursday and Friday this week. We are making a beautiful decorated wallet with three cards and matching tags and this card will now be part of the set.

We are going to be using the beautiful Ski Slope papers, glitter and lots of ribbons and my ladies are loving the idea of starting their Christmas items. I do have a couple of spaces left for Thursday so if you want to join us please email me for details.

Please also email me if you are interested in my up and coming Christmas 3-D class when we will be making gift card holders, boxes and bags. Places will need to be booked and a deposit paid for this one as we will use a large amount of designer papers and other supplies.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Maria .... this is a gorgeous card! I love the stamp set you've used ... definitely one of my favourites :o)

Teri xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...