Thursday 23 July 2009

Wow another blog award


I am so thrilled to show you this beautiful blog award I received today from Sara you can view her lovely blog HERE I have been a regular visitor to Sara's blog for a while and I love her style so I am thrilled to bits that she has given me this award to show she likes my designs too. Thank you Sara.
I now get to pass this award to other people whose style appeals to me. I am going to go on a much belated NEW blog hop tomorrow morning and will pass on this award to new crafters that I find on my travels.

For the past week we have had somewhat a nightmare with power cuts in my area ( we have actually had about 8 so far ranging from a few mins to hours on end) This has knocked off my TV, phone and Internet so I have not been able to get out there and look any new crafting talent. I hate it when I cannot get my daily fix of craft inspiration so will set aside a couple of hours just for me tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed that we don't have a power cut again in the morning lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...