Wednesday 9 September 2009

New Catalogue Launch Party

I have now set the date for my party to celebrate the launch of the brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue.

Launch party will be held at my home
Tuesday 13th October from 10am to 6pm.

I would be delighted if you would join me at this event. The choice is yours to either just drop in or stay for a while and have some fun. There will be a free make and take project for everyone to create , nibbles, sample boards with lots of ideas and ample opportunity for you to browse the new catalogue.

As a party special I am offering FREE postage for all orders over £40 placed on the day (usually a minimum of £3.95)

My other party special is the new catalogue at a discounted price of £3.00 (usually £4.95) Please email me to reserve your copy by 1st October.

Please email me to confirm you will be attending and if you wish to reserve your catalogue or if you do just require more information.

2 comments:

Vikki said...

Can't wait to attend - please save me a copy of the catalogue and reserve my place for the launch party!!!! Oh I am so excited :-) I lurv a party!!!!!! lol And to see all the wodnerful talent there too, oh wow I can't wait!!!!

Stamping Moments said...

Very Best wishes for your launch party xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...