Thursday 1 October 2009

Happy New Year


No I haven't gone completely mad, REALLY I haven't.


I am of course referring to a new Stampin' Up! catalogue year.

Today is the day that the brand new 2009/2010 catalogue is launched and I am thrilled with the goodies it has in store for you. I personally already have a whole new wish list with "must have" new stamp sets, gorgeous ribbons, accessories, punches and Designer Papers.

I have just placed my first "New Year's" order and as soon as my parcel arrives I will be busy beavering away to make all new samples for you to view at my Catalogue launch party on the 13th October.

I have a nice stock of the new catalogue ( Stampers 10 copies are already reserved for you) so if you are not yet in my Stampers 10 group but would like to purchase your own copy then please contact me. The on-line catalogue will be available shortly and I will post a link as soon as I am able to do so. Please feel free to email me if you wish to place and order.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...