Friday 11 December 2009

Missing in Action

Please accept my apologies for a total lack of blog posts in the past month. Since getting back from Convention I have had the most manic time ever with very little spare time to spend on my computer. I have been busy getting christmas gifts made for my crafting ladies, I have done two craft stalls at local events AND this last Monday I have held my first new Craft Club meeting.

My new "Bee Crafty" club meets on alternate Mondays at my home in Bacup. Bring along your own projects and work on them in the company of other crafty ladies or purchase a project kit from me on the day. We have choccies, home made cake, coffee and crafts.....what more could you ask for ?

My group is small and friendly so if you would like more details please email me. I look forward to welcoming you to my club.

1 comment:

Val said...

GREAT! to have you back, all the best with the club xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...