Thursday 17 December 2009

Stampers 10 Gift Bags


I have been very busy this week making my Christmas cards and gifts for my Stampers 10 ladies. I wanted to give each of these special ladies a little extra Christmas present from me to show how much I appreciate them being a member of my monthly Stampin' Up groups. Do you think they will like their little gift bags ?

I have also made cards for each of my customers and have delivered most of them this afternoon. I have to say I am thrilled at just how many more cards I have had to make this year as my crafty circle of friends has grown steadily during 2009. I will post a picture of the card tomorrow when I have delivered the last couple.
I will be starting a Stampers 10 and a Stampers 6 group in January so if you have a wish list as long as your arm and would like to spread the cost over 6 or 10 months please email me for further details. In addition to being able to spread the cost of your purchases you will also qualify for free hostess benefits and a free stamp set. The places on these two new groups are limited so if you do wish to sign up in January please book your place asap.


2 comments:

Sara said...

What gorgeous gift bags. They're a lucky group of crafters and I know they'll love them.

Sara xx

Dawn said...

They are gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...