Saturday 15 May 2010

1st ever Class re-visited

As you know from previous posts I have had somewhat a busy couple of weeks and admit I have been quite weary this week. I did need a class idea in a hurry so I decided to look back over my old classes and lo and behold there was my first ever class that these new ladies had not done. It was actually quite nostalgic to go back to my first ever class, especially following on from my latest "first" with my all day event last weekend. It made me realise what a journey I have been on in the past 16months and how far I have come from that very first terrifying class.

So here is my samples of the class projects and you can see I have used some of the brand new Cottage Wall papers for the body of the box. I am totally and utterly in love with this set of papers and they will be featuring heavily in my class for June along with the gorgeous new Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love this set! Its so pretty! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...