Saturday 14 August 2010

Special Thanks again



I am sharing two cards with you today (the first I have been able to create for almost a month). They are not necessarily my best card creations but the sentiments were very sincere and both of these cards were needed to say special thanks to two lovely ladies who helped me out on my Christmas in July Event day.

The first lady is Jenny (down the lane) and she worked her socks off to make ALL of the homemade cakes this time for this event. Jenny did me an excellent selection and every one of my ladies enjoyed their little bit of naughtiness that day.
The second thank you goes to the lovely Stephanie. She is the daughter of one of my regular class ladies and she kindly stepped in at the last minute to help my Mum with the serving of all the teas, coffees and juices throughout the day.

Both of these ladies were stars, as was my Mum, and I was so glad of all their help.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes Maria, I agree the ladies did a fantastic job x Those cakes were so good !!! well done and thank you all x Karen

Sara said...

These are so elegant.

Sara xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...