Wednesday 2 March 2011

Team Swaps for Fareham Stampin' Up Training Day








Last Friday I travelled down to Bournemouth to join my upline Jenny and a few other ladies in our Bloomin' Buds team ready for our Stampin' Up Training Day event at Fareham.

As always swaps play a big part of any Stampin' Up event and in addition to our general swaps to share with other demonstrators at the event we also made several other swaps for our team meeting which took place afterwards. We all had a wonderful day in Fareham and I will endeavour to share some of the swaps I received with you later in the week. After the training finished we all flocked back to Jenny's for our team gathering which was a riot. Needless to say a somewhat late night followed but boy did we all have a lovely time together. Thank you Jen for making sure I got to Poole for my 8.30am train on Sunday morning to come home.
These are my three team swaps. (I added 3 clear rhinestone brads just under the sentiment on the little box but must have taken the photo beforehand)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...