Monday 21 March 2011

Those Little Extras

As promised here is a picture of the little extras I made for my ladies who joined me for my Day Event on Saturday. The bag is simply what holds their packed lunch ( most ladies do keep these lol) the Bunny is their table place marker and the little notepad, ruler and pen is their door gift as they come in.

I also make sets of spot prizes that I dish out during the day and there is one gift for each attendee ( this ensures that everyone goes home with a prize even if they do not win in the main raffle)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Maria, how gorgeous! Please may I copy your idea of the bunny name places? I've made some bunnies too but what a fab idea on that scallop circle!

J x

Maria said...

Hi Jo
The actual punch bunnies are not my own design I saw them somewhere on the internet.I did come up with the scallop baggy idea thing though as I wanted place markers that were able to hold chocolates.
Feel free to copy Jo

Monica Gale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica Gale said...

And how lucky I'm I to be the recipient of one of those little cuties? I love it Maria and I love you with all my heart, thank you so much for stopping by yesterday and for brightening my day. I feel so lucky to know you, big hugs my sweet and a cheeky kiss to that lovely Matthew.
M xxx

Marisa said...

WOW!! Maria these really are stunning!!

I will def be making some of these.

Keep up the good work hun, you are so inspiring xx

Karen said...

Hi Maria,
Well done they all look fab (as always). I am so gutted I had to work that day !
karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...