Wednesday 7 March 2012

Stampin Up Fresh Vintage meets Everything Eleanor




Hi there

Better late than never are the key words for today ! ! !

Here is the birthday card I promised to show you. I made it for my lovely downline Jennifer and she was so pleased with it. She loves all things feminine and also loves vintage style images I kept this in mind when I decided to go with a Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand and Pretty in Pink colour scheme. I used the beautiful flower flourish from the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-Bration set and teamed it up with the label shape from Everything Eleanor. A small butterfly, little bit of lace and ribbon and an antique brad finished off the front and just a little stamping inside to decorate.

I will be back tomorrow to share one of my other downlines birthday card with you too.

2 comments:

Val said...

Oh Maria , this is so beautiful and elegant I love it xxxx

Tina said...

Beautiful card Maria.
I love the two stamp sets that
you used. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...