Thursday 23 February 2012

Stampin Up Everything Eleanor

Hi there

Today I am sharing with you a gift and matching card set I made this week using Stampin Up's Everything Eleanor stamp set.

My downline Jennifer asked me to assist her to provide a project for a craft evening for a group of ladies she knows. We went with a simple bookmark and holder in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo and every one of the 18 ladies who took part were pleased with their finished project. I had a lovely evening sharing my love of crafting and as always, I got a real buzz from seeing even non-crafters achieve a great finish using Stampin Up products AND how easily those same people grasp how nice it is to be able to use matching cardstock, ribbons and inks. A couple of ladies were really taken with the whole concept of Stampin Up and may be coming to classes very soon. I look forward to hearing back from them.

This was a simple little thank you gift for a lady who hosted the craft evening for her group. I made a relatively plain and simple card to go along with the bath crystals gift tub and I know she was thrilled with the unexpected gift. Everything Eleanor is still one of my absolute favourite stamp sets from our main catalogue and I thoroughly enjoyed using it again.

I will be back tomorrow to show you a special Birthday card I made today (once I have given it to the lady in question later this evening and I know it doesn't matter if she comes on here)

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous Maria! xx

Val said...

simply gorgeous , lucky lady xxx

Tina said...

Lovely Maria

xx

Stamping Moments said...

Glad it went well for you.xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

These are gorgeous Maria, beautifully made :) I'm glad you liked my tutorial ~ I'm eager to see what you make! Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...