Monday 30 April 2012


Hi there
 Just a quick thank you to all my ladies who attended my first All Day Event for 2012 on Saturday. It went very well and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment so thank you for joining me for a fun crafting day. I was asked on Saturday if my next one will be my Christmas theme as usual so I will be giving that some thought for July/Aug time. Please let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with a date.

So here is the little set of cards I made to go with my bag that I promised to share with you all. These cards are made with Stampin Up Whisper White notecards which come complete with matching envelopes. They are a lovely size and it is refreshing to work with something a little different than the standard C6 cards we all tend to make. I love this Bordering on Romance stamp set and although I have used markers for this first set of cards I just know I will be playing with it a lot most especially with my Water Colour wonder crayons which I have recently re-discovered in my craft room and have been using more than I have ever used before.

I hope you like this little offering.


Stamp Set
Bordering on Romance
Inks/Markers
Stazon Black
Baha Breeze
Blushing Bride
Pear Pizzazz
Tools/Other items
SU Notecards and Envelopes
Framelit Dies Labels Collection
Edgelit Die  Adorning Accents
Embossing Folder Adorning Accents

1 comment:

Lindascraftroom said...

Beautiful cards, I love the new apothecary art stamps and matching frames

Linda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...