Thursday 26 April 2012

Hi there

This is a wee bit of an experiment as I am having major issues with Blogger and not at all sure I will get this to post.

I have been such a bad blogger lately but that is because I have been rushed off my feet preparing for  my first 2012 All Day Event which is this Saturday. I have also been trying to prepare for the start of our new Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue which goes live on 1st May. All of you attending my event this weekend will get to view a few samples made with some gorgeous new products coming our way on the 1st. This picture shows one of the new stamp sets called Bordering on Romance. I am loving this set already and can see it being one of those that I will have to force myself to put down. The images are really crisp and the fact that it co-ordinates with other fantastic new products just makes it even more special. For now I will just  show you the bag (made with just one sheet of a brand new 12 x 12 Designer Paper) I will share the cards with you next week after my event ladies have had the first viewing.

3 comments:

Val said...

Great to see you back on here Maria xxx Loving this set too xxx

Tina said...

Hi Maria,

Very beautiful bag, love the
design and colours
xx

StampingBetty said...

Georgeous! can we see the cards? meatballsspaghetti@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...