Thursday 9 August 2012




Please accept my apologies for my prolonged absence from blogging. I am hoping to get myself back into blogging more regularly so thank you for persevering with me over these past few months.

For today's post I am sharing a set of cards I have made using some images from the ever so lovely Reason to Smile stamp set which is a limited edition stamp set available for this month only.
There are two different ways for you to obtain these gorgeous stamps but only until the end of August. You can purchase them for £18.95 in Wood or £14.95 in Clear or even better you can EARN them for FREE if you place a £60 order from the Main Catalogue or Summer Mini.

Talking of the Summer Mini, this catalogue finishes on the 31st August so if you still have items from that catalogue on your Wish Lists you will need to get those ordered asap especially those items which are not being carried forward to the new Main Catalogue which comes out on 1st October.


Anyway I do hope you like my offering today and I will endeavour to share another project with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...