Monday 27 August 2012

Stampin Up new Framelits





I thought I would share something brand new from Stampin' Up today.
  
My card features two sizes of the gorgeous new framelit dies which will be available from September 1st when our new mini seasonal catalogue goes live. There are 6 graduated dies in this set and are designed to go through your Big Shot die cutting machine. Stampin' Up have also created beautiful stamp sets to co-ordinate perfectly with their dies and they too feature in the new seasonal mini. Today is the first time I have had these dies out of their storage wallet and I love them already. If you look closely at my card you will spot a sneak peak of another fun item coming our way from Saturday and it is already one of my absolute favourite new tools.

I have a very small class this evening so are having a bit of a change and playing with one of my old Stampin' Up sets "A Rose is a Rose" Sadly this set retired a couple of years ago but it is one of those sets I will probably never part with as it is lovely use on those larger cards we all like to make for those special occasions. My class ladies all adore this set and a few even have their name down if I ever do decide to part with it........they may have a long wait lol. I know my ladies like purples so have used Elegant Eggplant and just used 1st, 2nd and 3rd stamping to get various shades of the same colour for the flowers.

Anyway for tonight's class I decided we will make a large card and also a little gift box bag made with a set of framelit dies that are in the CURRENT Summer Mini catalogue. Please note that if you want these now (and why wouldn't you, they are gorgeous!) then remember they need to be ordered before end of August otherwise you will have to wait until they re-appear in the new Annual catalogue which will not be available until October 1st. The little box style bag comes from my fab upline Jenny. Look in her blog sidebar for her class titled Reason to Smile and this is where you can purchase the instructions from her. Thanks Jenny for a lovely gift bag idea. 

Well I must dash again as I still have a few bits and bobs I have to get done before this weekend when I head down to Bournemouth to join  my Stampin Up upline and fellow team buddies for our Regionals Training Day. Woohoo to a crazy get together with almost 100 other demonstrators from around the country. Believe you me noise pollution in the Reading area is guaranteed on Saturday, squealing is all part of the atmosphere when we all meet up at events.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...