Wednesday 4 September 2013

Team Colour Challengen No 1


Hi there
Sorry I have been away for such a long time.

My lovely upline Jenny has come up with a new idea which is a colour challenge for those of us in our team who are able to play along. We are allowed to create whatever we like be that a 3-D item, tag, card, scrapbook layout but we have to adhere to the colours she has given. This is our first ever colour challenge and she picked Basic Grey , Pear Pizzaz and Bermuda Bay. I have added white as my neutral and although I would never have put these colours together I am really pleased with how well they worked. The card layout was inspired by one I saw online ages ago and I love how bold the design looks in this colour combination.

There are so many new Stampin Up goodies available now from the the new annual catalogue and the brand new seasonal catalogue.  All catalogue items and also the brand new My Digital Studio computer software are now available  to purchase immediately through my online store HERE  Please contact me if you wish to receive any of the current publications or wish to place an order.

I will try and upload more details of the wonderful exciting things that are now on offer later this week.

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Such a lovely card,
Thanks for taking part,
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...