Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stampin Up French Foliage Stamp Set

Today I am featuring a simple card I have made using one of my all time favourite Stampin Up sets.
This set is called French Foliage and I have done numerous classes using this beautiful set of images. It is currently on the Retiring List in USA so pretty soon it will no longer be available. I have to say a large number of my customers have bought this set over the past 2-3 years and they all love it as much as I do. This is one of those sets that I will be keeping for myself regardless of the fact it won't be in the new catalogue which comes out in July.

This quick and easy card was created by simply adding two strips of torn computer paper across the top section and then sponging various greens and yellows inks to create the wave of colour

I then removed the torn paper and stamped the leaves and splatters in Stazon Black Ink over the colour wave. The stamped panel was then embossed using the woodgrain embossing folder and mounted onto a Basic Black base card. Quite a striking card and produced in minutes which is perfect when you need a card in a hurry.

Now then how about some fantastic Stampin Up news. . . .

As of today I now have a brand new Stampin Up website where you can go to browse all current catalogues, see all the latest offers from Stampin Up and the best bit of all is that you can place Stampin Up orders with me anytime night or day directly on the site. Those customers in my Stampers Group will still order with me personally once a month but for all of you who like to place additional orders can do this whenever you choose.

Please head off over there and bookmark my site today.

SHOP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...