Thursday 18 February 2016

Scrapbook Challenge Week 2 and 3


So here I am, back with two more completed pages.

 For week 2 the layout design was picked by me from a gorgeous page I have pinned on Pinterest.
I chose to use my Stampin Up Botanical Builder flower dies to create the banner across the top of my page and I used the papers that are part of the same bundle. The colours used are Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.....I love the look of this combination. I stayed with our 2007 first holiday to Cornwall and this time picked our day out to the Eden Project for the theme. I have tons of pictures from that day out so the hardest part was limiting myself to only 3 for this layout (no doubt I will be making lots more pages for the rest of the photos)

For Week 3 (so this week itself) Kim chose the page layout and I have to say I do love the simplicity of this this one. It was quite a challenge for me to do such a plain design but I knew I wanted to use pictures from our day out to Portmeirion and I love how it shows the photos off clearly. I kept the embellishments to an absolute minimum as I wanted it to look bold and clean as a design. The paper I used is an old retired Stampin Up baby themed set that I have been hoarding for years. I used it because the colours were Marina Mist and Blushing Bride which went perfectly with the photo colours. I added the gorgeous, gorgeous Blushing Bride glimmer paper die cut heart as it was a page about our Valentines weekend away.

Now to pick the design for next weeks challenge.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...