Saturday 20 February 2016


Well so far I have shared 3 page layouts for the simple weekly challenge that Kim and I are doing.

Alongside that challenge we are also doing a Monthly one and this will be for pages that are possibly more intricate,  just take longer to put together or they can be a double page spread. We are taking it in turns to choose a layout design and this first one was my choice.

I have used the Stampin Up Rose Garden thinlits and the Little Letters dies and a simple heart punch. The cardstock colours used are Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Pool Party which co-ordinate beautifully with Birthday Bouquet Designer Papers which are simply gorgeous  (note to self.....I seriously NEED another pack of this on my order) The pictures are again from Portmeirion on our Valentines Weekend break.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...