Thursday 10 December 2020


 

Hi Everyone
Just a quick sneak peek of a set of gifts I have made this past two weeks. All going out very soon to their new homes. In addition please take a good luck at this amazing Christmas card that arrived yesterday from my downline Jill. She has been teasing me FOR WEEKS about the new Donkeys stamp set that is coming in the Saleabration leaflet. We were given a sneak preview of this set when we attended Onstage last month and it was one that I just fell in love with immediately. the second I saw it and I was "got to have them they are seriously cute" Jill really wasn't taken with them like me...however on the quiet she must have got them too as they are all over my card, along with the mega cute goats from the main catalogue. She has certainly put in some work on this card and there is pink used too....her least favourite colour of all time....I am honoured Jill lol
I wanted to also let you all know that there is a huge year end sale of goodies from the current mini catalogue, many at 50% discount. These are all available whilst stocks last so if there is something you have been hankering after but not purchased yet get yourself over to my shop and have a browse. Stampin' Up ! have also added lots of last chance goodies to the Clearance rack at remarkably low prices.
I now have the new spring mini catalogues and saleabration brochures here so please do get in touch if you want your copies of these.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...