Friday 27 November 2020

         Guest Stamper Week 4


 Well here I am again with my offering for my Guest Stamper spot for our team.

This is week 4 which means this is my final time doing this challenge. The theme for this last week is gift packaging for some of our most popular Stampin' Up products. I have created 5 different packaging ideas for the following: a stamp set and dies, ribbon, in color markers, glue dots / cutter blades and standard embossing folder .

Obviously these boxes could also be used for 101 other gift items but I concentrated my efforts on the products we sell. So much nicer to create your own packaging rather than shop bought wrapping paper, gift box or bag.

I have thoroughly enjoyed coming up with four weeks of projects using just my chosen stamp set "All Things Fabulous" and I do hope that you have all enjoyed at least one of my weekly themes. My colour scheme for this week is Soft Suede, So Saffron and Bumblebee. Please leave me a comment as to which colour and theme was your favourite week.
My upline Jenny was very clever when she set this challenge as she has made each one of us in our team realise that every stamp set has hidden potential beyond the first project we create. Coming up with a different idea for each of the 4 weeks has really stretched my creativity and it has sown the seed in my mind that perhaps I should continue with this going forward. I will readily admit that I have stamp sets on my shelf that I have inked only once before it retired even though I easily admit that I love the set itself. There are so many lovely stamps and I know that I truly do need to show that every single stamp set should be showcased to its fullest












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...