Friday 1 February 2008

Well I am pleased to say I seem to have got the hang of uploading pictures thank goodness. I will have to try and sort out a few more over the next few days. At the moment I am tackling the mammoth task of sorting out my little craft room. I have taken delivery of 40 A5 storage boxes and am in the process of sorting all my stash into them. Where does all this stuff come from ? I reckon it's a bit like the tooth fairy.....we dream about all the lovely craft things we would like to own......and hey presto the craft fairy calls when we are out and just pops it into our craft space. Must have a quiet word with my fairy though....she really needs to learn to put it all away in the right spot instead of leaving it in a mess for me to sort out lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...