Saturday 16 May 2009

Holiday Treasures Top Note Purse


Well I have been awake since before 6am this morning so that was excuse enough for me to get in my craft room and create something to share with you today.
I found this adorable little purse over on Becky Roberts Blog
here and just had to give it a try. I have to say it was soooooo simple to make with Becky's excellent easy to follow instructions and I think they are going to prove somewhat addictive. I must also add here that once this little purse is put together it really is very, very sturdy.

Please note that in keeping with my new resolution to use my SU papers I have broken into my Holiday Treasures pack of paper and the designs are just soooooooo gorgeous in that set.

I am off to my little Great Niece's School Spring Fete in a short while and then I will be busy preparing my materials packs for next Thursday and Friday's Pocket Silhouettes class ( sorry for the confusion girls, the dates are 28th and 29th for the classes).

I shall hopefully be back tomorrow with something to share with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...