Tuesday 26 May 2009

Something completely different



Hi there

I thought I would share something a bit different with you today. I have had this little cutie for over a year and don't think I have ever inked her until this weekend. I am not the most confident at colouring in and I think that's why she has been in the drawer for sooooooo long.

However I have recently decided that I do need to practise as I love the effect. I have seen some gorgeous coloured images out there on the internet recently and the way I figure it is this....those talented girls must have started somewhere. This attempt is using my new copic markers and I love the way they work.

So be prepared to see more of my colouring attempts in the future and please feel free to pass on all your hints and tips to help me along on my journey of discovery.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...