Monday 18 May 2009

Playful Petals in Almost Amethyst

Hi there

I hope you like my offering for today. I have used the "Playful Petals" Stampin' Up! set which comes from the Mini Catalogue. This is a gorgeous set of stamps and it is the first time I have used this tulip styled flower. I have to also say that this is a large A5 size card which is unusual for me as most of my creations are for much smaller C6 or square cards. I think the flowers are big enough to make an impact even on this larger format.

I have also used some more of my designer papers, this time it's the turn of the "Tea Party" pack which is stunning on it's own but also designed to match perfectly with this particular stamp set. I think I am going to need a lie down if I keep on using my papers on such a regular basis............either that or .....
I may just have to order some more supplies before the "Buy 3 and get a 4th pack free" offer finishes at the end of this month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...