Saturday 13 June 2009

Organisation....almost




I am sharing a little Bind it All book I have made this morning. The image is from the gorgeous Stampin' Up set "Summer by the Sea"

I wanted to create a handy little reference guide for all of the copics colours ( ok so I don't have all of them but my collection IS growing lol) I do have a single sheet blank colour chart that I got from the Copic site and I have been filling that in myself in order to get a "true" colour but I wanted something more substantial.

I thought of a little book with pages of charts of all the colours and I am thrilled to have found a website of a wonderful lady called Gale who created mini charts of ALL the Copic colours and made herself a little book. You can find her website HERE I have added about 12 blank pages at the back of my little book and will use those to show blending combinations that I discover and like.

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

love the booklet maria ! i made a flip top one for colour combos and it comes in very handy !
will go check out the blog you mentioned !

love maddy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...