Sunday 28 June 2009

Stampin Up Training Event

Yesterday I attended my first ever event with my upline Jenny and some of the other members of her team. It was a Stampin' Up demonstrator training event in Taunton. I travelled approx 250 miles to be there and I am sooooooooo glad I made the effort to attend as I had a ball.

I met Jenny's downline ladies for the first time which was lovely, hello again to Val, Jane, Judy, Kate and Jo it was so nice to meet you all. In addition there were lots of other demonstrators from the surrounding areas and it was a real pleasure to meet with you all and also to swap cards with each of you.

I have received some beautiful little pieces of art in this card swap and I will share them all with you in another post (once I have photographed them ) I absolutely adore receiving cards from other card makers as I am inspired so much by their creativity.

A huge amount of my inspiration comes from my upline Jenny. She had obviously been really busy before this event yesterday as she had made each of us in her team a beautiful gift set of decorated notepad and pen to go with the swap card she gave to everyone.
Jenny's set is simply stunning and it has definitely inspired me to make these myself as gifts. However I have to say I am dead jealous Jenny as I do not have this gorgeous stamp set which is so obviously perfect for the job hee hee
The stamp set is a level 3 Hostess Set called "Happiness Always" and is a very special one as it can only be earned and not bought. Click on the online catalogue link and go take a look at the whole set, it really is a beautiful set.If you too love the look of this stamp set and have a few like minded crafty friends why not see if you can gather them together and contact me to arrange a workshop. You could perhaps then earn this set for yourself. You can contact me via my email link on my sidebar.


How lovely is this gift set. Thank you so much Jen I love it.

7 comments:

Val said...

fab photo Maria xxx

Maria said...

Wow Val...I have only just posted and there you were lol

Didn't we have a fab time....it is such a shame we can't all meet up every month
So how you doing for the blog ???????????????
Hugs
Maria

Val said...

Ive done one but I cant find it , thats me for you, I headed it haveagoval ,any suggestion as how to find it xxx

Maria said...

Val here it is....I found it

http://val-haveagoval.blogspot.com/

Val said...

thanks maria, where did you go to find it , I dont seem to be able to get it again xxx

Maria said...

Hi Val
I clicked on your name on the message you left here and it gave me your blog details
Just see if that will work for you. If not I will email you the link

Kate Lewis said...

It was so lovely to meet you Maria and all the other girls too - I agree, wish we could do it more often!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...