Wednesday 17 March 2010

Friday class

Hi there
I have recently started a new class by request of 3 of my ladies. They wanted a regular class whereby we do a variety of more basic cards and projects that they choose each week and which we then do the following week.The ideas for these classes come from either my demonstrator display boards or from stamp sets featured in the Stampin' Up! current catalogue that they fancy. This gives me time to plan a project and them the chance to play with certain products or stamp sets before they buy and so far it is going to plan.

This week I was asked by Jennifer to come up with an idea using the ever beautiful "Rose is a Rose" stamp set. I haven't used this set in ages and I am soooooooooo pleased she requested this as I have been reminded again just how gorgeous this one is to use. I decided that we will make a large A5 card as I haven't made enough of these lately. DH also reminded me that we need a Wedding Anniversary card for his brother and sister in law for the end of the week so the Red and Yellow combination is for them. I will probably come up with another little project for my class girls to go with the card but for now I am just going to share the cards with you.
Tomorrow I will share with you a picture of my Whiteboard Class for my regular monthly class. This class will take place next Thursday 25th March.
If you would like the opportunity to join any of my classes please email me to check if I have any places left available. The link is on the side toolbar.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous cards as always, Maria. I just love this set too - but it is still one that I admire from afar -(or from Val's cupboard) LOL!!

Jane x

Val said...

Maria, absoloutely stunning girl xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...