Thursday 25 March 2010

Team Challenge



This box set of cards uses Stampin' Up! tiny 3" x 3" Love Notes and envelopes. A fellow SU demonstrator (Amanda) showcased the box at the recent training day held in Reading. My upline challenged her team members to give it a try and this is my take on that box.
I have used a fabulous brand new Stampin' Up! stamp set which will be available in the mini catalogue which goes live on 1st April. The second I knew this set was coming I HAD to have it as it is such a striking set of images and so versatile. The set is called "Bird on a Branch" and if you NEED to have this set then just email me with your order asap ready to be added to the order I am placing on the 1st April.

I hope you like this teeny tiny cards as much as I do.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh this is really pretty in the brown - lovely simple and clean - I now like that set hmmmm

Amanda said...

Thanks for trying out my Box Maria, it's lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...