Wednesday 24 March 2010

Whiteboard class


I have been really busy this past 2 weeks and have therefore been very behind with my blogging so big apologies for the lack of posts again. The reason I have been missing in action is because I have been busy setting up my new craft club and it has been a lot of hard work. I first had the idea about 6 months ago but I finally took the plunge and booked a venue and my very first meeting was on Monday evening. I am only holding the club once a month but I am hoping it will be a success as we have nothing like this in our area and crafter's like nothing better than to craft together and natter as they do it.

I have to say that my regular class ladies supported me fully and without them I would never have been able to give it a go. You know who you are ladies so THANK YOU.
I was thrilled to welcome 5 brand new ladies and even more pleased when they said they enjoyed themselves and will be back next month when we meet again.
I also have a class tomorrow and my ladies will be making this whiteboard. I made this as an experiment after a little chat with my upline Jenny and was thrilled when it turned out so well. I showed it to my class ladies and they all decided they would like to have a go and before I knew it I was planning the class for tomorrow. I hope they enjoy making them and also using them in all of their own craft rooms/ offices.


Well I had better fly again as I am still getting the materials ready for class and it will NOT look good if the teacher is late will it ? lol

3 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Wish I could have come along,

Best of Luck with the New Craft Club

Val said...

well done Maria, all the best with the craft club xxx

Need More Time to Craft said...

What a great idea. Hope the class goes well tomorrow.
Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...