Monday 18 October 2010

At last a card to share



Well at last.......................... my new craft room is now at that stage where I can actually sit in here and craft so here is my first creation.

This is a Wedding Anniversary card that I have made this morning and it is for my Sister and Brother in Law for tomorrow. I have used the gorgeous Wedding Sweet set of stamps and teamed it with Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla inks and cardstock. I have also used our brand new border punch which is beautiful. Can you tell I am TOTALLY in love with the products in our new catalogue lol.

I must dash now as I have still to make another anniversary card for later on today for my nephew and his wife and also a Birthday card for my Mum for her birthday tomorrow..............can you tell that my family like to try and fit all the events into one week ha ha ha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...