Saturday 2 October 2010

NEW Catalogue, NEW stamps AND NEW Colours

Hi there I am back as promised to show you the first card I have made with items from the New Catalogue.


This card uses one of our gorgeous new colours "Cherry Cobbler" which is the most stunning deep rich red that you can imagine. It goes perfectly with so many of the old colours as well as the new ones. It is a brilliant backdrop for the gold embossing I have used on this card and I can see me using it lots, especially for my Christmas cards as it gives a beautiful expensive feel to a card.

The card also uses one of the brand new stamp sets on offer in the new catalogue. The set is called Contempo Christmas and the really exciting news is that we now also have the matching punch for the bauble , so simply stamp your baubles in all the colours you want and punch them out....so easy and just perfect for those people who do struggle with cutting out with scissors.



I am still getting samples ready for my Catalogue Launch party on Thurs and also trying desperately to get my new craft room finished in time................who needs sleep anyway hee hee



I will try and get back again tomorrow to show off a couple more samples.

1 comment:

Sara said...

This is gorgeous. I can see that I'm going to have to get that background stamp too now, lol. I'm loving the new ornament punch, super easy for quick christmas cards.

Sara xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...