Friday 1 October 2010

New Catalogue is here


So what is the date today ?

Of course .......it's 1st October so that means just one thing.


New
Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue goes live
TODAY

I have to say that I believe that the 2010/2011 Catalogue is our best yet. As you will know from the huge Last Chance list a huge amount of old sets have been retired so this meant just one thing........it made room for lots of new and exciting stamp sets.

In addition to a fantastic new selection of stamps we also have the total Colour Renovation. So there are now 40 new core colours for you to work with and for the first time ever we now have "In Colours" in cardstock, inks, accessories and papers.

I am delighted with the new catalogue and very excited about all the new things I will be able to play with over the coming 12 months. If you are free on Thursday next week please feel free to join me at my catalogue launch party to see samples made with some of the new products. If you cannot make that date but would like your own copy of the Idea Book and Catalogue please either purchase it via my tool bar or contact me to arrange collection.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see my first examples.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...