Tuesday 22 February 2011

Birthday Card for my Downline




As you all know I recently recruited new members to my Stampin' Up! team. Well today one of those new ladies, Jennifer celebrates her birthday so here is the card I made for her yesterday. I hand delivered it this morning and know she has already opened it so I am safe to pop it on here to share with you all. Although this card uses retired SU stamps, I know that Jennifer loves this stamp set as we were talking about it last week at class so that is why I chose to use these particular flowers. I cannot imagine ever parting with this set as I love it too much, it was just a shame it retired.
The colours I used were Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry, Jennifer is so the type of lady who suits those colours.
Anyway I am showing two views of this card which is known as a twisted easel card. I have changed it up slightly as I wanted a larger card so I have added it to an A5 card base which also opens to show the greeting inside. The first shows it open and stood up and the second shows it closed to fit in a standard A5 card envelope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...